Sunday, September 20, 2009

Interviews


To Spice things up, we interviewed each other. Megs interviewing Steph

1. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST TV CRUSH?
Probably David Duchovny in X-Files? I didn't watch a lot of TV with attractive guys when I was young. Han Solo was my first movie crush, if that explains anything about me

2. IF YOU COULD MAKE A "GLASTONBURY,CT FESTIVAL" OF 10 BANDS WHAT WOULD THE LINEUP BE?
Talking Heads, Wu-Tang Clan, Missy Elliott, Cat Power, Sonic Youth, Descendents, Wipers, Husker Du, Pixies, New Order.

3. WHAT WOULD YOU GET A TATTOO OF? AND WHERE?
I want an ampersand or an infinity symbol, or something simple like that, on the right side of my back.

4. IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH ONLY ONE THING TO EAT,
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF AND WHY?
Zesty chicken bowls because they are amazing. Or maybe peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because I love them.

5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO AS A KID?
I loved to explore forests and build forts when I lived in Vermont. And I was at my friend's farm a lot. I am nature girl after all.

6. WHAT SONG TITLE DESCRIBE YOU BEST?

"Silly Girl" by the Descendents and "Step Yo Game Up" by Snoop Dogg et al.

7. IF YOU WERE A FRUIT WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
Pineapple.

8. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE?
Travel the world and take pictures of everything. Learn bass and be in a band (I'm getting too old though!!). I also want to see the Talking Heads someday..

9. WHAT DOES "HOT CAUGHT" MEAN TO YOU?
Maybe... you get caught doing something and uhh it just happened so it's "hot"... you know what? I have no idea. But that song is catchy so whateves.
(Google: "Hot Caught")

10. GARY SHANDLING OR TOM ARNOLD?Justify Full
Ewwwwwwww. Tom Arnold.

No comments: