Sunday, January 3, 2010

Steph's Favorite Tracks of 2009

Here are my favorite songs of the year! Just some stuff that didn't make it to the top albums list, plus a few singles from EPs and (not so) secret guilty pleasures.

Meg and I will be playing our combined favorite songs of '09 on the next show. It will be amazing. Fo' real.

1. Best Coast – “When I'm with You”
2. HEALTH – “Die Slow”
3. No Age – “Losing Feeling”
4. Bat For Lashes – “Daniel”
5. The Do – “On My Shoulders”
6. YACHT – “Psychic City (Voodoo City)”
7. Shakira – “Loba”
8. Jay Reatard – “It Ain’t Gonna Save Me”
9. Abe Vigoda – “Don’t Lie”
10. Faunts – “Out on a Limb”
11. Atlas Sound – “Shelia”
12. Jogger – “Champing at the Bit (Live)”
13. Sonic Youth – “Scared Trickster”
14. The Thermals – “Now We Can See”
15. AM – “It's Been So Long”
16. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – "Heads Will Roll"
17. Flaming Lips – “Watching the Planets”
18. Grizzly Bear – “Two Weeks”
19. Fucked Up (et al) – “Do They Know It's Christmas?”
20. The Lonely Island – “Jizz in my Pants” / “I’m on a Boat”

No comments: