Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 1st Playlist

We took an unexpected turn and did a lot of girly electronic-y stuff...hope you guys liked it!

I Walk Alone - Music Go Music - Expressions
Red in Tooth & Claw - The Ettes - Do You Want Power
Move to California - Times New Viking - Born Again Revisited
Aim At the Airport - No Age - Losing Feeling EP
Endless Sleeper - Abe Vigoda - Skeleton
When I'm Gone - Vivian Girls - Everything Goes Wrong
In The City - Chromatics - In Shining Violence EP
We Own the Sky - M83 - Saturdays = Youth
Into The Galaxy - Midnight Juggaurnauts - Dystopia
Larytta - Play Me Loud - Friends of Friends Vol.2
I Feel Cream - Peaches - I Feel Cream
Me Plus One- Annie - Anniemal
I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li - Youth Novels
Obsessions - Marina & the Diamonds - Neon Gold 002
Rat is Dead - CSS - Donkey
Erase/Rewind - Cardigans - Gran Turismo
Lovegame - Lady Gaga - The Fame
There is No Sun - Jay Reatard - Watch Me Fall
Too Much In Love - King Khan & BBQ Show - Whats for Dinner?
On The Road - Turbo Fruits - Echo Kid
January Twenty Something - Why? - Eskimo Snow
No You Don't - Islands - Vapours
Help I'm Alive - Metric - Fantasies

No comments: